- The A-list prides itself on training and hand
picking the most qualified HU and MUA’s in our tri state area.
What you can expect from our A-List MUA/HS:
- A-List is a Licenced and insured company
- Takes direction from creative team well and gives relevant input
- Overseeing make-up and hair continuity during filming
- Creating make-ups and hairstyles to meet production requirements
- Able to break down scripts in terms of make-up and hair plots
- Excellent communication skills, including diplomacy and sensitivity
in working with celebrities, actors, athletes, executives, and children on set.
- Be able to problem-solve creatively
- Pay close attention to detail in overseeing continuity
- Be highly organized
- Have good presentation skills
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure to meet deadlines
- Understand the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation
- Make-up skills including: straight corrective; aging face, hands and neck;
contouring effects; and some specialized techniques such as creating tattoos
and body painting
- Production MUA/HS Rates
- Book 1/2 Day HMUA
(includes a-list artist for up to 4 hours on set).
- Book Full Day HMUA
(includes a-list artist for up to 8 hours on set).
- Overtime Hourly HMUA Rate
(any hours an a-list artist is needed beyond 8 hours on set).
- Clients who have trusted A-list
- Fusion Network, Jorge Ramos, Maria Elena Salinas, Jessica Alba, Michael Phelps,
Alicia Menendez, MSNBC, WBAL 11, FOX 45, Jane Lynch, Constellation Energy,
Blue Rock Productions, Will Interactive, Storyfarm, HGTV, Renegade Productions,
ECE Casting Agency, Central Casing, Mark McKinnon Acting Studio, Taylor Royal Agency,
The Artist Agency, Elle Magazine, The List LA, Governor Hogan, MGM National Harbor,
East Coast Entertainment, Baltimore Magazine, Lulu Lemon, Rent The Runway,
South Moon Under look book